This Limited Commercial License that comes with PickyChicken products gives you the right to use any PickyChicken product (”Product”) in a personal or small commercial project for yourself or a client, but the product cannot be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in a product or giveaway where the item contributes to the core value of the product or giveaway.
Products - other than editable PDFs - may be used commercially in both digital and physical printed form.
Editable PDFs may only be used commercially in printed form.
- Commercial digital products must contain enough of your own design to make it a new design.
- Commercial digital products must be sold as flattened JPEG or PDF files.
- Commercial digital products must be sold for Personal Use Only.
- If more than 100 products are sold (digital or physical), an Extended Commercial License must be purchased.
- For use in a commercial digital or online templates, an Extended Commercial License must be purchased.
- Product can only be one component of ANY product (digital or physical), not the entire product.
- Product may not be sold “as-is” in digital form, under any circumstances.
1. This Limited Commercial License is included in the price of the product, and covers all components of a single product (for instance, all the papers in a paper pack)
2. An Extended Commercial License is required for:
(a) using a PickyChicken product as part of a digital or online template, editable PDF file, or graphic kit; or
(b) using a PickyChicken product on more than 100 physical or digital commercial products.
Either way, a PickyChicken product must not comprise the entire design of a digital product.
- Product may not be resold as-is in any kit (scrapbooking, clip art, etc) or design templates with extractable images.
- Product may not be resold as-is, nor placed on plain white background and sold.
- Product may not be used for freebies, giveaways or sharing. License covers purchaser only.
- Product may not be sold on any print on demand site including but not limited to CafePress, Zazzle, Spoonflower, etc.
- Product may not be printed and redistributed as is.
- Product may not be in mass production (over 100 items) without Extended Commercial License.
- Product may not be claimed as your own.
All images, designs, listing details, and instructions for use are the intellectual property of PickyChicken and cannot be claimed as your own.